Thursday, November 27, 2003

its about time to head to the airport to fly to boise and eat turkey with my fam.
i just thought i'd jot down some things that i am really thankful for (since it is thanksgiving today). the gospel, my savior, my family, and my friends who have supported me these last several months (in no particular order: tory, chad, derek, megan, brooke, mel, elyse, jess, jeff, jr, brandon, stephanie, bishop collette, brother wright, and the rest of you)

here are some of those other things i'm thankful for. the necessities, sushi, books, nine inch nails, toad the wet sprocket, fuddruckers, dvds, south park, 24, the simpsons, cheesecake, waterfalls, health, string cheese, pizza, football, the list goes on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.