Thursday, December 18, 2003

yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finals are all done. i think i aced both of them today. they were essay's so i won't know for sure till after the weekend. also, my last philosophy paper got the highest score in the class again. potter said it was the best in the class, but he also said the rest of the papers sucked, so i guess it doesn't mean all that much. he also told me that i should definately go into philosophy and should go for a graduate degree. i'm prolly going to do a double major with a b.a. in philosophy and my previous integrated studies major as well. it'll only take me an extra semester or so.

tomorrow i am going to sit my butt in front of the tv and watch lord of the rings all day long and then see return of the king with tory and jenna at night.

life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.