Wednesday, February 04, 2004

christina aguilera

yeah, it was fun hanging out with her in park city, she wanted me big time. i really didn't care for her though. she's a dirty whore. so i told her to get lost.

tory, mel, logan

tory wanted me to go to logan this weekend with him, but i really don't feel like driving up there myself and being a third wheel with the both of them. jenna has a birthday dinner with her grandma on friday so she can't go, and megan just doesn't want to go. i'll prolly just say in town, go see a play friday night with jenna and hopefully go clubbing saturday night.

school

i'm doing great in my philosophy and religion classes. i aced my first logic exam on monday, and i think i'll do the same on my first deductive logic midterm next week. on the other hand, i bombed my first biology test last week with a nice 75%. it was just a bunch of definition memorizing, which i am not a big fan of. luckily, we get to drop our lowest exam. now that i know what the tests will be like, i'll know how to study for them better. i've got an astronomy test tomorrow which i have yet to study for. i shoul dhave plenty of time b4 the test to get some decent studying in though. in my philosophy and religion classes, i feel like i am in college, being challenged, and getting a good education. in my astronomy and biology classes, i feel like i'm in third grade with mr. garrison and mr. hat from south park. uggghhhhh. i guess this is what i get for playing around too much in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.