Monday, February 09, 2004

i love my mommy

met my folks and my brother's family at pf chang's to celebrate another 29th birthday for my mom. all my mom ever wants as gifts are chick flicks. so this time i got her the dvd, return to me (which i spent half the day driving around to find). i've never seen the movie, but a few friends told me i needed to get her it.
my mom is the greatest. she is better than all of your moms and since she is asian, she could kung-fu the hell out of your mother. i am truly lucky and grateful to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.