Wednesday, March 17, 2004

my counter arguement

there are a couple things that throw in a twist in my philosophical view of god's attributes.

the first is that i hope for a god that has more power than my mind is currently willing to give him. that hope leads me to believe that there is a way to make things all work out.

the second is that i have had experiences where i believe that the spirit has been able to let me foreknow future events, especially on my mission. i don't know how it was possible without infringing on other's free will, but it still seemed to happen for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.