Tuesday, April 27, 2004

tiring...

i had a 7am logical thinking final yesterday and then spent the rest of the day working on my summum powerpoint presentation for my western religions class (with a little break to pick up megan from the airport).

woke up today at 6 and studied until my western religions final at 9. i've spent most of the day moving my things to my new apartment. it would have gone by faster if some dumbass would move his things out of my enw place. i only have a few things left now. tonight i've gotta study for a bit, 24, and then more studying for my astronomy final... unless, of course, i can find something else i'd rather do (which is just about anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.