Sunday, August 22, 2004

starting over

besides an 'a' in my intergrated studies class, this last summer can be characterized as set of failures.

  • i failed to make any money.
  • i failed to get the girl... twice.
  • i failed to get decent attendance in my biology class. (i only made it to three full classes)
  • i failed to socialize as i wanted.

toss in a few more failures and we get how i spent my summer.

hopefully this fall will be better. i'm officially done with my generals and should enjoy my classes much more (besides two a-'s, i've had only a's in my philosophy classes) i'll prolly be working full-time soon. busy as i'll be, i'm sure the social life will pick up. prolly still won't get the girl, but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Chris says-
    The more you work and go to school, you will find yourself better managing time and being really rich, cuz you have no time to spend the money!

    ReplyDelete

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.