Saturday, October 02, 2004

7 steps to be just like me

1. wake up
2. study
3. school
4. work
5. study
6. sleep
7. repeat

this is basically what my life consists of right now and i'm rather getting tired of it. i don't know howm much longer i can keep up both working and going to school full time. i need some excitement. a social life. some relaxation. a vacation. it seems the only bright side in my life right now is a girl in one of my classes that i've been talking a lot with. she's smart, really cute, and unlike most girls here in happy valley. the only problem is that she comes from a totally different background and lifestyle, so i don't know how interested she'd ever be in me.

oh well..

time for step 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.