Monday, May 01, 2006

lines from students

i have just submitted grades and officially finished my first semester of teaching. i like it.

the best part about teaching is getting to read wonderful words of wisdom from my students. my two favorite (among many) are

-"..women are constantly exploded in the media."

and

-"the choice to have an abortion should be available for women who get pregnant from incest, rape, or sodomy."

ironically, these both came from two of the top students. i'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...

    I find myself making mistakes like the first one when I am sleep-deprived or writing papers whilst watching EPSN.

    Dunno about the second one though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm. i agree with the abortion author...think about it...if a child were concived via sodomy, that kid is probably gonna be pretty effed up...and poopy. abort abort abort!

    ReplyDelete

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.