Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hearken, O Ye People: The Historical Setting of Joseph Smith's Ohio Revelations

I forgot to mention that Mark Staker's Hearken, O Ye People: The Historical Setting of Joseph Smith's Ohio Revelations is now available for order from Amazon.com.




I haven't had time to read it yet because of school, but it is first on my list of books to read as soon as my final papers are finished in a couple weeks. The book is getting great initial reviews so far. For more about it, check out Mark's blog about the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.