Thursday, December 04, 2003

gawd i love philosophy. i am seriously so glad i switched majors. now the big problem is all the grades i got in my computer classes. i really want to go into further education prolly back east, but in order to do that, i need to seriously fix my grades.

my final paper for my philosophy class is due a week from today. i think i'm gonna go with the whole religious experience topic, but prolly not specific to mormonism.

in other news...
i was sitting in one of my classes today and all of the sudden started seeing stars. it seemed like it lasted for a few minutes. i've only had that happen b4 when i've hit my head. crazy stufs. maybe its a tumor ;) ok...prolly not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.