Sunday, January 04, 2004

school is about to start in a few days. lucky for me, uvsc decided to start a couple days after byu this year. this is good, because my financial aid loan has not gone through yet. i got a letter yesterday that said it was because i have failed to meet the requirements for the aid. i think it was because my philosophy of religion grade wasn't posted until friday (i got an 'a' bytheway). hopefully, i'll be able to straighten it all up tomorrow.

i've got 18 credits scheduled for this semester. it might drop to 15 though. i am still waiting for a response from one of my professors as to whether i can take a class in the same semester as it's pre-req or if i have to take them sequentially. hope fully i here back b4 the class starts.

saved eighty dollars getting my books online at bestbookbuys.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.