Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Hi everybody, this is Tory. I am one of Loyd's cooler friends, I'm also pretty humble too. Just kidding, I'm really not this much of an asshole. Anywho, I live in Mapleton, study at BYU, work in Spanish Fork, love warm weather and love playing a good round of golf. My 2 favorite bands groups are The Beatles and CAKE. My favorite quote is probably, "Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there." John Wooden. By the way i have an exciting new blog of my own. www.tory1996.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.