Friday, March 12, 2004

and the loser is...

me!!!

i went to turn in the things to the department head for my nomination for the outstanding student award and i found out that they had to have a name picked by last monday, so i got screwed out. birch (the department head) even told me that they were really considering me, but i did't have my stuff in by then. it's not my fault though, i was just told to get it in some time this week. birch told me that i'll have a good chance at getting it next year though. geez and i even made myself a lame vitae that you can check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.