Friday, March 26, 2004

now i'm very tired

these last few days have been a killer. my sis-in-law called me just after 6 this morning to tend koji for a while. i love koji to death, but watching him so early in the morning does start to tire me out. i'm glad there is just one two year old to watch. megan just got hired to teach seven or so two year olds for preschool. that's gotta be tough, but i'm sure it'll be fun for her.

tomorrow night, a fairly large crew of us are going to head up to my folks' cabin to hang out for the night. it'll be fun, especially since derek is in town on leave from the reserves and tory and mel will be there as well.

i am so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. of course with my luck, something will wake me up and i won't be able to fall back asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.