Thursday, April 15, 2004

happy valley

here's another post about happy valley. a different take on it this time. for a while i really started to hate living here, but lately i have really been enjoying it out here. i'm not saying that i want to spend the rest of my life here. i'm just saying that i'm in no hurry to get my butt out of happy valley as i was before. the people here in happy valley really haven't changed and i really haven't changed either.. at least i don't think i have. or perhaps i have changed. for a while i was all about people here accepting me more for who i was, but maybe the real problem was for me to accept people here for who they are. maybe it's just now that i feel like i have met a substantial group of friends who like me for who i am and appreciate my quirks. i dunno what the deal is. i do know that i'm enjoying my time out here lately and am happy for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.