Friday, April 16, 2004

oops i did it again...

i have my friends to blame for this. they already jinxed me a first speeding ticket by saying that they were surprised i didn't get pulled over and thought i deserved some. but noooo, that wasn't good enough for them. they had to jinx me again by asking me how many tickets i have gotten in my life and jake had to point out that tickets usually come in pairs. thanks a freaking lot all of you.

...or maybe i just need to slow down

a comparison of teachings concerning the poor among easern religions

finished my paper with an hout to spare. i'm losing faith in my power in procrastination. i really need to start my papers sooner. that'll be my new goal for next semester... or maybe fall semester ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.