Friday, April 30, 2004

good news!

i qualified for the orem traffic school! fifty bucks, but the ticket stays off my record. bobby was bragging that i haven't beat his record of ten tickets... so i counted mine...

1. speeding
2. failure to yield to a crossing guard (which was total b.s.)
3. speeding
4. speeding
(break for my mission.. got pulled over for a stop sign, but was just given a warning)
5. speeding
6. stoplight
7. stop sign
8. speeding
9. speeding
10. speeding
11. speeding
12. speeding

ok... i get the hint.... gotta slow down

bobby still has me beat with 2 accidents to zero... in my car!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.