Thursday, June 17, 2004

changing.... for the better?

when i first moved here to raintree, i thought i had sunk deeper into happy valley. everyone here was either a peter priesthood or a molly mormon. it kinda bugged me and i really didn't want to be a part of it. partly from my realization that i had to stop trying to be different and partly from sime gentle nudging by lacy, i've found that i can be happy and stufs living a more 'happy valley life'. i've really tried to stop swearing and have succeeded quite well and i find myself not wanting to see things that aren't quite uplifting. i took down my britney spears poster and i'm prolly going to sell several of my dvds tomorrow. much of this is prolly a fad that will pass in a while, but i hope it's not. i just don't think i'm at the spiritual level that i should be at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.