Sunday, May 29, 2005

crazy me

my brother, sister-in-law, and nephews came over tonight to wish me a happy b-day and bring me a present (thanks for the shirt). according to nancy, some assorted family and friends have stumbled upon this place and think i'm one messed up kid.

maybe i am. maybe i'm not. i haven't even dropped the bomb yet either.

it was kinda funny though, cuz i was talking with someone just the other night about my sight and wondering what some of my family members thought of it. perhaps some cousins are banned from reading it. am i still the same person they knew me as, or has this changed their whole perception.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



things have been going pretty good for me lately. had a wonderful time with someone last night - found a tasty vegetarian restaurant in salt lake and saw a hilarious play. i should have moved to salt lake and just commuted to school. it's different up there, in a good way. feel more at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.