Tuesday, May 03, 2005

nothing....

well, my two papers failed to get any real responses. perhaps they both needed a brief synopsis. the first deals with mary daly's feminist criticism of god as god the father and it's appilicability in mormonism. the second deals with sexist language and power structures in mormon culture. so now go read them below and let me know what you think.


schools out. i finished with 4 a's and a b-. the latter was in phil of science. i'm not exactly sure how it got so low. my professor was even surprised when i told her what she gave me, but she e-mailed me back saying it was correct. hopefully, i'll be able to meet with her tomorrow and find out what happened.

i was going to take a course this first block in the summer, but she is one of the professors, and i really don't care to deal with her again (last summer she gave me a b in metaphysics - my two lowest grades have come from her).

so today, i have no work, no school, no church, no homework, no studying i have to do. nothin.

nothing.

what am i supposed to do? i haven't been in this situation for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Find a nice sunny/shady spot and read a book you like just for fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.