Friday, June 24, 2005

there is, i just didn't do a good job at finding it

ok, so i didn't quite succeed in my quest today. i did however have some moments that made me smile.

1. an old lady came into my store. didn't complain. wasn't stupid. and she called me sweetie.

2. discovered why the kid who looks like he's wearing makeup constantly purchases and returns hardrives. upon inspecting the contents of one of his harddrive, it was completely filled with p0rn. it's rather sad, but gave us all a good chuckle.

3. this is rather simple. and may have not meant much to those involved. but it's always fun to talk with a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.