Wednesday, October 05, 2005

i miss my brudder

i know i was often critical of him, but i really love my little brother. this morning he left my apartment, hopped on a plane, and flew off to live in virginia with my folks for a while.

as i was sitting in one of my classes, it suddenly hit me and this hollow empty feeling came over. he wasn't going to be around to talk with or chill with anymore. he was my best friend, but now he's not around.

my older brother moving out, going on a mission, my folks taking off to virigina... none of those ever made me homesick. bobby taking off did it for me.

the apartment just didn't feel the same when i came back today.

bummer. i'm sad.

1 comment:

  1. You should try Halo. That fixes it when I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.