Thursday, January 21, 2010

Download Nine Inch Nails' free album, The Slip, for only $9.49

While I am usually a fan of Amazon (where I make most of my book orders), I must say that I found this to be the best deal ever.




Two years ago, Trent Reznor released his Nine Inch Nails album, The Slip, as a free-download from his website--which is still available free today. While you can download the album for free in super-high-quality mp3 from the Nine Inch Nails website, Amazon has decided to help you save some money by selling lower quality mp3s of the same album for $0.99 per song. However, to help you save even more money, Amazon will allow you to purchase the entire free album for only $9.49. That is a savings of $0.41 for the whole free album!

Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.