Saturday, April 24, 2004

ahhhhhh :)

i finally got to sleep in today uninterrupted and snoozed to around noon. how did it feel? it felt great. i then did all of my logical thinking homework and finished the take-home section of my deductive logic final before i had to get to work. all i've got left now is my summum project, western religions final, and my astrononomy homework and final. i've got monday and tuesday off from work, so it should all be a breeze.

work is going nice. semester is almost over. moving to an new apartment. great friends. bobby is back....to sum it up, life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide a name or consistent pseudonym with your comments and avoid insults or personal attacks against anyone or any group. All anonymous comments will be immediately deleted. Other comments are subject to deletion at my discretion.